Non-NHS Medical Examinations

The doctors carry out medical examinations e.g. for driving licence, insurance, sports etc. Please note there is sometimes a charge for this service. Please ask at reception for further information.

Sickness Certificates

non_nhs_services4You should complete a self-certification form (SC2, available from reception or from your employer) for any illness lasting less than seven days.

We can only provide NHS certificates for illnesses causing absence from work for 7 days or more.

If an employer requests a certificate for an illness lasting less than seven days, a private certificate can be issued, for which a fee is payable.

NHS sickness certificates are only to be used in connection with sickness absence from work.

Sickness certification for all other purposes will require a private certificate or statement.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website